Wake Me Up When September Ends

It's been a year since I've posted anything here...well i thought i was finally happy and broke free from my eternal chain that have been dragging me down all these years. Yet i was wrong, life threw me a curveball once again. Something inside this old heart of mine has died...never i thought it would be as painful and excruciating as this. I honestly think i could never ever recover after this again, just a part of me has died forever and vanish.

Sometimes it feels like nothing in this world is worth fighting or dying for.... does the pain weigh out the pride? I really feel empty and hurt inside. I'm not the type of person who gives up easily but this time, this time it really takes a huge toll to my poor old heart.

Nothing's ever built to last i guess, just wishful thinking perhaps in my part. I just spent all my energy and soul this time around as my faith walks on broken glass. I guess Allah has a better design or plans for me ( comforting myself ). I have to keep my chin up, keep hoping and try to endure this storm.

“When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.” - I wish i could believe this.

Wake me up when September ends....

0 comments:

About this blog

Hope, Memories and Inspiration plowing through this concrete jungle

Followers